If you are considering having a family, or already have children, you should put in place a specialist Will. This is even more important if you have an alternative family structure or your family was built through assisted conception.
If you (and/or your legal partner) unexpectedly die without a specialist Will, it could create all manner of legal problems and issues for your child, a surviving parent and family, including:
- Your child not being able to inherit from you as you would want or at all
- Issues over who should become a Trustee to manage your money for your child’s benefit
- Problems about who should be appointed your child’s legal guardians
- Your partner or wider family not being able to inherit from you as you would want or at all
Whatever your personal situation, whether you are single, divorced, married, co-habiting, in a same-sex relationship or civil partnership, we can help you protect your child and family. We prepare specialist Wills, including:
- Wills for intended parents undertaking surrogacy
- Wills for surrogate parents
- Wills for single women conceiving through donor conception
- Wills for same-sex couples where only one partner is a legal parent
- Wills for heterosexual parents (married and unmarried)
- Wills for co-parents
Our Wills are tailor made to support the needs of your family, both now and in the future as far as possible. They provide peace of mind and protection for the people you care most about in life.
Contact us if you would like to discuss your personal situation in more detail or you would like more information about specialist Wills by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone +44 (0)207 222 1244.